Any citizen transit visa holder, short-term or temporary stay.
At any time within the opening hours of shops.
»Documents and requirements:
- Visa number (numbering entered in the passport);
- Date of birth;
- Telephone number;
- Email address.
You have no costs
At the moment.
Through this service you can schedule the online service in branches of the Aliens and Borders Service (SEF) that provide online markings, allowing the citizen to manage your agenda.Para renew his visa, holders of public transit visa, the short-term or temporary stay, should move to the SEF service locations in your local area.
Note: Citizens admitted to the country without a visa requirement should use the telephone service to pre-book your extension of stay by contacting the SEF Contact Centre is available from 09: 00h to 17: 30h to the (+351) 808 202 653 (landline) or (+351) 808 962 690 (for mobile).
Prior markings are necessary to ensure compliance in the following branches:
- Citizen store Aveiro;
- Citizen store Braga;
- Store Citizen of Coimbra;
- Citizens Shop Faro;
- Citizens Shop of Maynooth;
- Citizen Shop Viseu;
- Citizens Shop of Funchal;
- Regional Delegation of Espinho;
- Regional Delegation of Leiria;
- Integrated Service Desk Figueira da Foz;
- Regional Delegation of Cascais;
- Regional Directorate of Lisbon;
- CNAI of Lisbon;
- CNAI of Porto;
- Regional Delegation of Santarém;
- Regional Delegation of Setúbal;
- Regional Delegation of Albufeira;
- Regional Delegation of Portimão.
Note: In the remaining counters SEF is not necessary prior appointment.
The SEF provides sending the scheduling proof (in PDF format) to the e-mail indicated on the online marking.
For additional information about the renewal of the transit visa, short-term or temporary stay, see the Immigrant Centre .