Any familiar European Union citizen, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland national of the same countries:
- Descending up to 21 years;
- Descending with over 21 years that proves to be in charge;
- Parent is a dependent of the right holder.
Within 30 days after the three months of entry into the country.
Note: Before traveling, check with the town hall of your area which the respective location and opening hours.
»Documents and requirements:
- Identity card / passport valid;
- Document of family relationship or partner, in the Identity card / passport that relationship or quality is not apparent;
- Citizen registration certificate for the EU / EEA / Switzerland accompanying or which meets.
If greater direct descendant of 21 or ascending straight over:
- Document showing that is in charge of EU / EEA / Switzerland accompanying or which meets.
If other family members:
- Document issued by the competent authority of the country of origin or provenance certifying that are borne by the EU / EEA / Switzerland or with him living in the same household or proof of the existence of serious health grounds which strictly require personal assistance by the Union citizen.
- € 15.00;
- For children under six years is € 7.50.
Note: Other Costs .
At the moment.
The Registration Certificate, which formalizes the right of residence in Portugal, should be asked whether the national EU / EEA / Switzerland citizen family the same origin remain in the country for more than three months. Until this period, you only need to have a valid identity card or passport.
The right of entry, stay and residence in Portugal covers the citizens of the countries of the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, as well as their family members.
- Law No. 37/2006, of August 9 - Set the right of free movement and residence of EU citizens and their family members in Portugal.
- Ordinance No. 1334-D / 2010 - Approves the model of the European Union citizen registration certificate, permanent residence permit EU citizen, the family residence card of EU citizens and their respective rates charge for issuing these documents.
For more information please consult the website of the SEF .