At any time within the opening hours of shops.
Through the Internet:
- Number of Utente the National Health Service (NHS);
- Tax Identification Number (TIN);
- Email address (optional);
- Identification Number Social Security (optional).
- Citizen's Card;
- Identity card / Birth Newsletter / Passport;
- Utente card;
- Tax Identification Card (NIF);
- Identification Social Security card.
You have no costs.
For all users that are exempt from the recognition of economic failure is revalued annually on 30 September. Only if you are missing information or have occurred any change in the data supplied will be necessary to update the records of the household members, by filing a new application.
Allows the recognition of economic failure for the purpose of user fees payment exemption and other charges that depends access to benefits of saúde.Consideram in economic failure situation users to integrate a household whose average monthly income, divided the number of people who are responsible for the direction of the household (taxpayers in terms of tax return), is equal to or less than € 628.83 (1.5 times the Social Support Index).
- Sets out the verification criteria of economic failure condition of users for the purpose of exemption from user fees.
- Proceeds to the fourth amendment to Decree-Law No. 113/2011 of 29 November, which regulates access to the benefits of the National Health Service by the users, with regard to user fees regime and the application of special rules benefits.
- The first amendment to Decree-Law No. 113/2011 of 29 November, which regulates access to the benefits of the National Health Service by the users with regard to the system of user fees and the introduction of special schemes benefits.