At any time.
Documents and requirements:
- Number of valid NHS user.
Means of authentication:
You have no costs.
At the moment.
Through eSIGIC service, the users of the National Health Service (NHS) enrolled for surgery can be found at:
- Registration situation;
- Position in the list;
- Expected waiting time for surgery.
- Creates the Integrated Management for Subscribers Surgery (SIGIC).
- Approves the new regulation of the SIGIC.
- Introduces adjustments to regulation of the Integrated Surgery for Members of Management, in order to develop the intervention program in ophthalmology within the activity of the falls and the first ophthalmology consultation.
- Setting maximum guaranteed response times (TMRG) to access to health care for the various types of benefits without urgent and publishes the Charter of Rights of Access to Health Care for users of the National Health Service.
You can see more information on the Health Portal .