- Sports clubs;
- Sports federations;
- Other entities inserted into the sports system.
At any time.
On site .
The attribution of financial contributions is made by concluding sports development program contracts, in order to encourage:
- The implementation of sports infrastructure;
- The management of sport;
- Support for training of managers and sports technicians practitioners.
Not forget that there is another type of financing is for Patronage. The sports Patronage is a set of tax incentives to encourage companies and individuals to make donations in favor of entities, public or private, that develop their activity in the sports system board for the benefit of sport.
- Review of the Sports System Basic Law
- Creates associations that promote sport
- Adoption of the Statute of Patronage, which defines the regime of tax incentives under the patronage social, environmental, cultural, scientific and technological and sports
- Paragraph 11 of Article 43 of the law approving the state budget for 1998
- Sets the rules for program contracts for the attribution of financial contributions under the support system to sports associations
- Establishes the celebration regime sectoral nature of program contracts or plurissetorial under technical and financial cooperation