All users of statistical information:
- Central and local government.
At any time.
The completion of a form of application where it indicates a set of parameters required to identify and classify the request.
The NSA can provide users with information that was not disclosed, due to their specificity or correspond to a higher level of disaggregation. The provision of this service "as" involves working together with research and / or treatment of information whose cost is borne by the customer. For each request for information "as" a budget is prepared; the establishment of the information requested will begin after the budget has been approved by the user. This cost is calculated according to the tariff in force on the INE .
The average response time is five working days, ceiling established by the INE's Quality Charter. For complex applications is difficult to estimate the time because it depends on the parameters referred to in the previous paragraph.
Service that allows users to directing requests for statistical data to the National Statistics Institute (INE).
This service is intended for users who want to interrogate the INE services for a particular data type, or by difficulty in obtaining the site, or by the lack of spatial disaggregation, temporal or structural solutions that have been published.
The use of statistical information provided by the INE is subject to the following constraints:
- Is only permitted for personal use;
- The source of the information, even if used only as a support for analysis, surveys, graphs and tables should always be mentioned as follows:
- Source: National Institute of Statistics - Portugal - identification of statistical information mentioned; reference period of informação.Ex .: National Institute of Statistics - Portugal - Demographic Studies No. 32, 2002
- The use of information for purposes not included in the normal right to quote must be authorized by the INE, in terms to be agreed.