At any time.
1. Provide information that may help identify the situation:
- About - age, sex, pregnancy;
- What - product, animal, plant, mushroom;
- As - amount of product, exposure time;
- When - how long;
- Where - at home, in the field, in the factory;
- As - fasting with food, alcoholic drinks.
You have no costs.
At the time.
Information to help victims in case of poisoning by Poison Information Centre (CIAV).
CIAV is a medical center telephone consultation in the area of toxicology, responsible for providing, in good time the information necessary for proper and effective approach poisoning victims.
The CIAV provides toxicological information on all kinds of products, from medicines to domestic or industrial products, herbs, plants or animals.
Poison Information Center
Phone 808 250 143 Website Link Schedule Every day, 24 hours.
- Establishes the legal framework for placing on the market of biocidal products.
- Establishes rules of the European Parliament and of the Council on detergents.
- The arrangements currently met by the classification, packaging and labeling of dangerous substances to human health or the environment.
- Establishes the legal framework for cosmetic products and personal hygiene.
- Down the conditions and safety procedures in packaging waste management systems and waste surplus of plant protection products.
See the advice to avoid poisoning the INEM site .