At any time.
At the moment.
This service allows you to obtain marriage licenses.
The marriage certificate serves to prove the facts contained in the marriage register.
Usually the marriage certificates have expired. However, in certain cases different laws can determine a varying period.
There certificates whose issue is free, but that can not be used for any purpose other than for which they were issued:
- Certificate for adoption process instructional purposes;
- Certificate of nationality for process purposes;
- Certificates for service purposes or charities, including getting state pensions or local authorities (proof may be required);
- Certificates required by the victims or their families for emerging process of instruction work accident;
- Certificates required for instructional purposes assignment Luso-Brazilian equal status process;
- Certificates for legal aid purposes, and require documentary evidence to be submitted in person;
- Certificates required by individuals to prove their economic failure through document issued by a competent administrative authority or public institution of social care where the individual is found hospitalized.
It is necessary to prove the charge in gratuity or exemption, may not use the online service provided and must provide the documents required in the service which require the certificate.
For more information, see the IRN website .