The procedure can be promoted by:
- The head-to-double of the inheritance;
- P link legal representative of head-to-couple;
- P or representative of head-to-couple.
Within the counter opening hours.
On site .
This can only take place if the heirs are already duly qualified and the heritage part and subject to registration.Identification of the head-to-double, his legal representative or agent:
- Citizen card or ID card;
- Equivalent document issued by the competent authority of one of the EU countries;
- Driving license, issued by the competent authority of one of the EU countries;
The head-to-double, his legal representative or his authorized representative shall:
- Provide identification of all stakeholders, heirs and detached, including their tax identification numbers;
- Present ratio of property included in the inheritance, indicating the value assigned to each of them;
- Indicate the terms of the sharing agreement, ie, the terms on which the parties concerned agreed to fill in the respective portions.
Before scoring the procedure, the services appreciate the request and the documents, and conduct the necessary consultations to confirm the ownership of the goods and the matrix situation of real estate.Based on the analysis performed, ask the applicant shall submit documents and mark the day and time for the procedure.Unless applicant, the marking shall be made for the seven days following the date of application. In more complex cases, provided by law, the marking may be made for the ten days of the request.If the requested documents to the parties are not provided with five business days before the scheduled date, the services may postpone the procedure if the postponement is indispensable.
In this procedure, which can only take place if the heirs are already duly qualified and inheritance do well subject to registration part, held up their inheritance and immediate registration of shared assets.Titrated sharing, the service immediately carry out the registration of property awarded to each of the heirs.The registration service:
- Shows the share of the death of the author of the inheritance in the terms and for the purposes of article 26 of the Stamp Duty Code, and according to the statements made by the head-to-double, when it has not yet have made;
- Promotes the assessment and payment of taxes owed by sharing;
- May, at the request of the parties and in accordance with their instructions, ask:
- The change in the fiscal address of the heirs;
- The exemption from property tax in respect of permanent residence;
- The registration of urban property in the matrix and the respective update.