The procedure can be promoted by:
- The head-to-double of the inheritance;
- P link legal representative of head-to-couple;
- P or representative of head-to-couple.
Within the counter opening hours.
On site .
This can only take place if the heirs are already duly qualified and the heritage part and subject to registration.Identification of the head-to-double, his legal representative or agent:
- Citizen card or ID card;
- Equivalent document issued by the competent authority of one of the EU countries;
- Driving license, issued by the competent authority of one of the EU countries;
The head-to-double, his legal representative or his authorized representative shall:
- Provide identification of all stakeholders, heirs and detached, including their tax identification numbers;
- Present ratio of property included in the inheritance, indicating the value assigned to each of them;
- Indicate the terms of the sharing agreement, ie, the terms on which the parties concerned agreed to fill in the respective portions.