The procedure can be promoted by:
- The head-to-double of the inheritance;
- By the legal representative of head-to-couple;
- By representative of head-to-couple.
Within the counter opening hours.
This can only take place if the inheritance integrate well (property, mobile or social participation) subject to registration.Identification of the head-to-double, his legal representative or agent:
- Citizen card or ID card;
- Equivalent document issued by the competent authority of one of the EU countries;
- Driving license, issued by the competent authority of one of the EU countries;
The head-to-double, his legal representative or his authorized representative shall:
- Provide identification of all stakeholders, heirs and detached, including their tax identification numbers;
- Present list of goods that integrama heritage, indicating the value assigned to each of them;
- Indicate the terms of the sharing agreement, ie, the terms on which the parties concerned agreed to fill in the respective portions.
In this procedure, which can only take place when the inheritance do well subject to registration part, are held to enable the heirs, their inheritance and immediate registration of shared assets.Enabling heirs is the statement that the habilitandos are deceased's heirs and not some people prefer them or compete with them to the succession. The statement can be made personally by the head-to-couple or three persons conservative or the registrar consider credible.Titrated to enable heirs and sharing, the service immediately carry out the registration of property awarded to each of the heirs.The registration service:
- Shows the share of the death of the author of the inheritance in the terms and for the purposes of article 26 of the Stamp Duty Code, and according to the statements made by the head-to-double, when it has not yet have made;
- Promotes the assessment and payment of taxes owed by sharing;
- May, at the request of the parties and in accordance with their instructions, ask:
- The change in the fiscal address of the heirs;
- The exemption from property tax in respect of permanent residence;
- The registration of urban property in the matrix and the respective update.