The registry offices, lawyers, chambers of commerce and industry, notaries and solicitors can holder legal transactions on buildings by certified private document elaborating the term authentication and proceeding then to the electronic filing of the certified private document.
The electronic storage of authenticated public document and the documents that instruct and that must be filed not appear in the public file, to make the administration by which authentication is required and must be held in Building Online on the day of authentication data .
- Over the Internet ;
- Service Land Registry expertise.
Documents and requirements:
When scanning should be aware of the following steps:
- To make the authenticated private document deposit the depositor must complete the form of the electronic filing of documents and attach the scanned documents.
- Check that the original is legible and has a good contrast.
- Use black ink or too dark to sign the documents to be scanned and make sure they are readable after scanning;
- In the scanning software choose a type that matches scanning "black and white" or "gray levels" - is not convenient color scanning.
- All of the pages of documents must be scanned in a single file. See the options of your scanning program to achieve this result;
- It is necessary to note the format of the files of the documents, as these should be limited to ".jpeg", ".tiff" or ".pdf" and to a maximum size of 5 Mb.
Means of authentication:
- You need a digital certificate that evidences the professional quality of the applicant. Have this digital certificate lawyers, notaries and solicitors.
By the electronic filing authenticated particular document or consent to the cancellation of mortgage, with available access code for a period of six months is due to pay 20 €.By associating documents to electronic deposit previously held, and access for six months after the access code, the payment is due 15 €.The renewal of the identification code assigned to the document, the period of one year, the following fees are due:
The arrangements for electronic payment available are: Visa / MasterCard, ATM or e-Banking.
- Order on the Internet - € 5;
- Request the Registrar - € 10.
At the time. The identification code is available after confirmation of payment and is valid for six months and may be renewed at any time, for periods of one year.
Once completed the deposit and confirmed the payment, the computer application sends email messages warning that the electronic deposit was made, with identification markings of authenticating entity, the date and time of submission, the deposited documents and code ID assigned to the document.
The e-mails are sent to the email address associated with the digital certificate lawyer, notary or solicitor, stated in the application, unless the deposit respect the consent document for the cancellation of mortgage, in which, the computer system only sends this information to the email address of the creditor mentioned in the request.