Any citizen married.
At any time within the opening hours of shops.
»Documents and requirements:
- Written request or oral statement in the Conservatory there being the same reduced self;
- Certificate of marriage contract if any, when concluded with external entity for registry services;
- Specified relationship of common goods and indicating the assigned value;
- Exercise according parental responsibilities when there are minor children and has not previously been legal regulation (there has been, will be required certificate of the court judgment ruling on the exercise of parental responsibilities);
- Agreement on the provision of maintenance to the spouse in need of maintenance;
- Agreement on the destination of the marital home, if any.
Depends on the availability of agenda of the Civil Registry chosen.
The divorce by mutual consent aims to dissolution of marriage, being the responsibility of the civil registry office.
Can be requested and signed by both spouses at any time after the wedding, provided there is agreement without the need to appoint a lawyer for this purpose.
The spouses may choose conservatory where they want the process run.