At any time within the counter opening hours.
On site .
To mark the procedure, the interested parties must always attach:
- A list of common goods, indicating the respective values;
- Agreement on the fate of the family residence house (in the case of the decision to divorce or separation have not yet been issued);
- Agreement on the payment of maintenance to the spouse who lacks them (optional and only if the decision to divorce or separation have not yet been issued);
- Certificate of the court judgment ruling on the exercise of parental responsibilities, if any minor children;
- Agreement on the exercise of those responsibilities when there are minor children and has not previously been legal regulation (in both cases only when the decision to divorce or separation has not yet been issued).
The Registry is a prior service in obtaining the data needed to initiate the procedure. Depending on the complexity of the acts in question, which are properly defined in law, the Registry mark the procedure within five working days after the initial treatment or the date on which it is presumed made the notification of interested (in cases where it is must report to stakeholders), if it is also the wish of the parties concerned. If there is regulatory agreement of parental responsibilities for minor children, can only be marked after being received the assent of the public prosecutor on that agreement.
However, if the parties do not join any documentation that is required within two business days before the scheduled date, the Registry is not obliged to do the procedure that day and can reschedule another date.
This service allows more quickly and with reduced formalities and costs:
- Giving the judgment of divorce or separation of people and goods;
- Share marital assets in the very process or subsequently to the decision to divorce or separation;
- Compliance with tax obligations relating to the shares;
- Perform the necessary records;
- Make change of address;
- Claim exemption from Council Tax on Transmissions for permanent residence;
- Registration or update of urban building in the array.