Anyone who has applied for a Citizen Card.
Within 90 days of the request of the Citizen Card and since this is already for delivery at the counter. If this deadline is exceeded, it must be requested the renewal of the Citizen Card.
Validity: Not applicable.
- Case number of the initial application / renewal;
- Number of civil identification;
- Indicate data on the names, surnames (if any), date and place of birth.
If the applicant is under 12 years
- Show the smallest and monitoring of a larger identified with Identity Card, Citizen Card, Residence Permit or registration document at the Consulate.
If the applicant is prohibited or disqualified by mental illness:
- Show the holder and tracking who, under the law, exercises guardianship or custody identified with Identity Card, Citizen Card, Residence Permit or registration document at the Consulate.
You have no costs.
- Order normal for delivery in mainland Portugal, the Azores and Madeira, with the exception of the islands of Faial, Pico, Santa Maria, Graciosa, São Jorge, Flores and Corvo: five working days;
- Order normal for delivery on the islands of Faial, Pico, Santa Maria, Graciosa, São Jorge, Flores and Corvo, in Europe and in the following countries: China (Macau), Canada, United States, Venezuela, South Africa, Brazil, Australia, Argentina, Angola, Mozambique, Cape Verde, Sao Tome and Principe, India and East Timor: seven working days;
- Standard application for delivery around the world: nine working days;
- Urgent request for delivery of PIN Letter: three working days;
- Extremely urgent requests for delivery of PIN Letter: same day or the next day.
Lets get a duplicate PIN letter has to be submitted to the lifting of the Citizen Card, which must be made in the following cases:
- PIN chart data necessary for activation of the survey and unreadable card;
- Loss of PIN letter;
- Not receiving the PIN letter.
After raising the Citizen Card is not possible to produce a duplicate of the respective letter PIN.