At any time within the opening hours of shops.
- Identification documents and taxpayer cards of buyers and sellers or third parties;
- Imprint of the building, if any;
- If the building has been built after August 7, 1951 or earlier, but with subsequent amendments, applicants must also display a deed which is referred to the existence of use of license or his discharge;
- If, in this case, other documents are required, the Registrar shall inform the parties involved;
- Energy certificate.
The House Ready service has associated costs of:
- If the process results in a single act of registration (ex .: an acquisition or a mortgage) is € 375;
- If the process results in more than an act of registration (ex .: buying and selling with bank financing that are practiced multiple records) is € 700;
The above prices are the processes with one building, if indeed the processes have more buildings added by each of the more beyond the first € 50.
In the case of immediate procedure is to be started and completed in the same day of application, manifesting the person concerned of its option for the contract models. Once complete, the Registrar delivery, free of charge, a certificate of elaborate titles and records in place on the building.
Note: The procedure can be developed with scheduling the date of completion of the transaction, leaving to assume the choice of approved model contracts. In this case, the documents needed to assess the validity of the business and the achievement of records shall be made available to the competent authorities at least three working days before the date set for the celebration of the acts.
The House Ready service allows immediate realization and a single point of service, of all operations required for the transfer of property, including records and purchase and sale agreements, loan and other credit agreements and financing entered into by credit institutions, with mortgage, with or without bail, mortgage subrogation to the rights and guarantees of the mortgage lender, payment in kind, donation; exchange and establishment of horizontal property.
These service centers, called counters House Ready, allow the Registrar settle the tax on Onerous Transmissions (IMT) and Stamp Duty (IS).
Through the website House Ready is still possible:
- Online promoting property of transmission of the notice;
- Consult the announcement to see if any public entity expressed intention to exercise the right of first refusal on the property to pass;
- Make the request and online certificate query of the building;
- Check your calendar, marked with the procedures House Ready to each of the Registries who provide the service.
For more information, see the area FAQ Site Home Ready.