Any citizen or business.
At any time within the opening hours of shops.
You have no documents or requirements.
You have no costs.
The Social Security Institute (ISS) provides the following services in the Port Citizen's Shop:
- Child Benefit for Children and Youth;
- Voucher Prenatal Family;
- Supplement for addiction;
- Income Supplement for Seniors;
- Contributions to Social Security for Self-Employed;
- Contributions to Social Security for Workers for others;
- Self-Employed for inclusion in Social Security;
- Workers Registration for others in the Social Security;
- Enrollment in the Voluntary Social Insurance Scheme;
- Amounts Pensions - Update 2010;
- Participation of Suspension or Termination Worker Activity Independent Social Security;
- Order Card Europe u Health Insurance (EHIC);
- Statement request of Contributory situation;
- Request for Legal Protection;
- Application for Social Integration Income;
- Disability Pension;
- Orphaned pension;
- Survivor's Pension;
- Age Pension;
- Widowhood pension;
- Social Old Age Pension or Disability;
- Benefits awarded to Children and Youth with Disabilities or dependency status;
- Social Protection in Parenting - Parenting, Parenting and Adoption;
- Regime of Social Voluntary Insurance - Contributions;
- Temporary Exemption from the Payment of situations Contributions to Social Security;
- Reduction situations Contributory rate for Social Security;
- Jobseeker's Allowance;
- Sick Pay;
- Funeral allowance;
- Death Benefit.