Any citizen or business.
At any time.
You have no documents or requirements.
You have no costs.
The Social Security Institute (ISS) provides the following services in Citizen Vimioso shop:
General care (providing information and receiving forms / documents):
- Child Benefit for Children and Youth;
- Voucher Prenatal Family;
- Supplement for addiction;
- Income Supplement for Seniors;
- Contributions to Social Security for Self-Employed;
- Contributions to Social Security for Workers for others;
- Contributors registration;
- Domestic Service Description;
- Employment incentives;
- Self-Employed for inclusion in Social Security;
- Workers Registration for others in the Social Security;
- Enrollment in the Voluntary Social Insurance Scheme;
- Amounts Pensions - Update 2010;
- Order Card Europe u Health Insurance (EHIC);
- Statement request of Contributory situation;
- Request for Legal Protection;
- Application for Social Integration Income;
- Disability Pension;
- Orphaned pension;
- Survivor's Pension;
- Age Pension;
- Widowhood pension;
- Social Old Age Pension or Disability;
- Benefits awarded to Children and Youth with Disabilities or dependency status;
- Social Protection in Parenting - Parenting, Parenting and Adoption;
- Temporary Exemption from the Payment of situations Contributions to Social Security;
- Reduction situations Contributory rate for Social Security;
- Jobseeker's Allowance;
- Sick Pay;
- Funeral allowance;
- Death Benefit;
- Information about the Monthly Benefit Lifetime;
- Information about Layoff;
- Information about offenses;
- Incapacity Verification Service.
- Payment of Contributions;
- Payment Contributions in Debt (whether earned in the ISS either already participated to IGFSS) and respective Mora Interest;
- Payment of Fines and Costs of offenses;
- Pay / Benefits Replacement Improperly Received;
- Values Return Improperly Received;
- Health Check Payment by Initiative of the Employer;
- Payment of Medical Together for Voluntary Social Security;
- Retention payments at source;
- Permits payment (IPSS).
- Service, by appointment, in the thematic inherent to the Social Action.