Any citizen or business.
At any time within the counter opening hours.
You have no documents or requirements.
You have no costs.
The Social Security Institute (ISS) provides the following services in this Citizen's Shop:
General care (providing information and receiving forms / documents):
- Social action;
- International agreements;
- Change of address;
- Change NIB; Contributions to Social Security for self-employed;
- Contributions to Social Security for workers on behalf of others;
- Registration self-employed for Social Security; Suspension or termination of the participation of self-employed activity to Social Security, brochures Request contributory situation; benefits attributed to children and youth with disabilities or dependent;
- Social protection in parenting - maternity, paternity and adoption by; Layoff situations the payment of social security contributions;
- Reduction of situations contribution rate for Social Security.