Any citizen or business.
At any time within the opening hours of shops.
You have no documents or requirements.
You have no costs.
At the moment.
The Social Security Institute (ISS) provides the following services in the Citizens Shop of Maynooth:
General Service (provision of information and reception of forms / documents):
- Child benefit for children and young people;
- Prenatal child benefit;
- Dependency supplement;
- Income Supplement for Seniors;
- Contributions to Social Security for self-employed;
- Contributions to Social Security for workers on behalf of others;
- Registration self-employed for Social Security;
- Registration workers for others in the Social Security;
- Enrollment in the Voluntary Social Insurance scheme;
- Amounts of pensions;
- Suspension or termination of the participation of self-employed activity to Social Security;
- Order Card Europe u Health Insurance (EHIC);
- Statement of claim of contributory situation;
- Request for legal protection;
- Social Integration Income;
- Disability pension;
- Orphan's pension;
- Survivor's pension;
- Old-age pension;
- Widow's pension;
- Social old-age pension or disability;
- Benefits awarded to children and youth with disabilities or dependent;
- Social protection in parenting - maternity, paternity and adoption;
- Board of Voluntary Social Insurance - contributions;
- Layoff situations the payment of social security contributions;
- Reduction of situations contribution rate for Social Security;
- Unemployment benefits;
- Grant's disease;
- Funeral allowance;
- Death grants.
- Payment of contributions;
- Payment of outstanding contributions (both calculated on the ISS either already participated to IGFSS) and respective interest on arrears;
- Payment of fines and offenses of costs;
- Payment / replacement unduly received benefits;
- Returns not owed;
- Health check payment at the initiative of the employer;
- Payment of medical boards for Voluntary Social Security;
- Retention payments at source;
- Permits payment (IPSS).
- Service, by appointment, in the thematic inherent to the Social Action, by calling 300 512 686, on weekdays from 09: 30h to 13: 00h and 14: 00h and 15: 30h.