Any citizen or business.
At any time within the opening hours of shops.
You have no documents or requirements.
You have no costs.
The Social Security Institute (ISS) provides the following services in the Citizens Shop Cascais:
General service (providing information and receiving of forms / documents):
- Family Allowance for Children and Youth;
- Allowance Prenatal Family;
- Complement dependence;
- Solidarity Supplement for the Elderly;
- Contributions to Social Security for Self-Employed;
- Contributions to Social Security for Workers for others;
- Self-Employed for inclusion in Social Security;
- Workers enrollment for others in Social Security;
- Voluntary enrollment in the Social Insurance Scheme;
- Amounts Pensions - Update 2010;
- Participation of Suspension or Termination Worker Activity Independent Social Security;
- Application for European Health Insurance Card (EHIC);
- Statement request of Contributory situation;
- Request for Legal Protection;
- Application for Social Integration Income;
- Disability pension;
- Orphan pension;
- Survival pension;
- Age Pension;
- Widowhood pension;
- Social old-age pension or disability;
- Benefits awarded to Children and Youth with Disabilities or dependency status;
- Social protection in Parenting - Maternity, Paternity and Adoption;
- Regime of Social Voluntary Insurance - Contributions;
- Temporary Waiver situations of Payment of Contributions to the Social Security;
- Reduction situations Contributory rate for Social Security;
- Unemployment allowance;
- Sick Pay;
- Funeral allowance;
- Death Benefit.
- Payment of contributions;
- Contributions in payment Debt (whether earned in the ISS either already participated to IGFSS) and respective Mora Interest;
- Payment of Fines and Costs of offenses;
- Pay / Benefits Replacement Improperly Received;
- Values return Improperly Received;
- Health Check Payment by Initiative Entity Employer;
- Payment of Medical Seals for Voluntary Social Security;
- Retention payments at source; Permits payment (IPSS).
- Service, by appointment, in the themes inherent to the Social Action.