The parking card for people with disabilities can only be attributed to those who are motor impaired person, the level of the arms or legs of a permanent nature and degree of less than 60% disability, multiple disabilities or profound, with degree of less than 90% disability, validated by a medical certificate multipurpose disability.
At any time.
Through the Internet:
- IMT Online Services . (Select the "Miscellaneous / Other" option)
By mail, addressed to the Regional Directorate of IMT area of residence;
Note: In Store Citizen of Lisbon - Orange this service may also be required in the Tour Lost Wallet by the conditions of use of this desk, or if you have to deal with at least two documents.
Through the Internet:"Authentication methods:Tax Identification Number and Password individual portal of Finance;
orCitizen card authentication respective pin.Following documents to be sent via E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the regional branch office referred to in (document generated during the online application):
- Signed office;
- Copy of ID / CC;
- Copy of the medical certificate of multipurpose disability.
In the case of placing your order in person service desk must submit the following documents:
- Model 13 IMT * duly completed and signed (see below request of the draft to put in the area of the "Request");
- Disability Medical certificate issued by the Multipurpose Health Officer of the area of residence;
- Display of original identification document, or in the case of military, photocopy of Disabled Card of the Armed Forces issued by the Ministry of National Defence and display the original.
Note: People with disabilities Armed Forces or similar to them are required to submit medical certificate multipurpose disability, if they are deficient Card holders of the Armed Forces issued by the Ministry of National Defence, stating that a disability motor equal to or higher than 60%.
* Draft of the application to put the Model 13 IMT:
Name ............ .., comes require, under Article 6 of Decree-Law No. 307/2003 of 10 December, with the change planned by the Decree-Law No. 17/2011 of January 27, which is sent to you parking card for people with disabilities, for presenting such documents that the law determines.
No associated costs.
This card allows parking on public roads in areas assigned by signaling, ie, marked with H1A-Authorized Parking sign, supplemented with additional panel Model 11 D, with the card being placed on the front windscreen of the vehicle carrying the disabled person, visibly abroad.It also allows, in cases of absolute necessity, park elsewhere and for short periods of time, provided they do not conflict with a normal and free movement of pedestrians and vehicles (Article 10 of Decree-Law No. 307/2003).
Institute for Mobility and Transport, IP
Phone 808 50 20 20 Website Link Schedule 09: 00h to 19: 30h.