Vehicle owners who have disappeared or who wish to stop using on public roads.
The registration canceled under the above legislation can be found through the IMTT site.
At any time within the time the counters.
- In Branch Service of the Regional Directions of Mobility and Transport of IMTT, District Delegations of Transportation and Citizen Shops.
»Documents and requirements:
- Form registration cancellation request;
- Statement issued by the Registrar Automotive (can be ordered in GARA) stating that the vehicle is clear of encumbrances or charges (optional);
- Booklet or Title Property Registration or Certificate of Registration or justification for non-submission;
- Destruction certificate issued by Operator Decommissioning authorized;
- Photocopy of the identification document (ID Card or Citizen Card);
- If the vehicle was delivered to a scrap dealer or destroyed before the entry into force of Decree-Law No. 293/2000 of 15 November, must submit a statement on the fate you have been given;
- If the vehicle was exported to present supporting documents;
- If, pursuant to article 119, paragraph 5, point b) of the Highway Code, you want to stop using the vehicle on public roads, must submit a statement.
For reasons set out in the Highway Code:
The service has an associated cost of € 10.
If Vehicle End of Life - ELV:
The registration cancellation of a ELV is free of charge.
Information and procedures for the application for cancellation of registration.