Any vehicle owner.
At any time within the opening hours of shops.
- Through the Internet:
- On site:
Note: In Store Citizen of Lisbon - Orange this service may also be required in the Tour Lost Wallet by the conditions of use of this desk, or if you have to deal with at least two documents.
»Documents and requirements:In the case of placing your order in person service desk should submit the following documents:
- Vehicle identification document: Booklet and title deed registration or registration certificate;
- Applicant's identification document;
- Form Model 9 and Model 10 IMT ;
- Presentation of the Tax Identification Number.
Note: Useful Information for the manual filling:
- The aforementioned models are to be printed in duplicate and, if necessary, on both sides;
- Both copies must be completed and validated.
'Authentication means if the request is made online:
The cost associated with the issue of duplicate registration certificate is € 30.
Requests made online benefit from a 10% discount on this fee.
Seven working days.
The Registration Certificate is the document containing the identifying characteristics of the vehicle, as well as information concerning the property, making the identification of a vehicle, for the movement. The booklet can be replaced by the corresponding registration certificate in the following cases:
- Changing any of the booklet elements;
- Booklet in poor condition;
- Loss of the carnet;
- Replacement request of the booklet by the will of the vehicle owner.
When a valid provisional license for a period of 30 days and may be 60 days in cases which require technical analysis is not possible the registration certificate of the delivery on the day on which the document is required is issued.
Any update of proprietary data (eg name, change of residence) must be made with the IRN - the Registrar Automotive, to be issued the new registration certificate.