At any time within the opening hours of shops.
Interested parties may request information on the implementation of the New Urban Lease Regime, by the following means:
- the headquarters of the Housing and Urban Rehabilitation Institute;
»No documents or requirements.
There are no costs.
There are no deadlines for claiming assistance center.
The growing demand for renting a result of the market crisis of the construction and real estate and the lack of supply of affordable rental, determined that the reform of the urban lease was assumed as a priority objective in the field of housing.In fact, the reform of the urban lease 2006 failed to give a sufficient answer to the main problems they debate the urban leases, especially those related to contracts with previous income to 1990, with the difficulty of carrying out rehabilitation works in real estate leased and a complex and time consuming dumping procedure.In this sense, came into force on November 12, 2012, Law No. 31/2012 of 14 August, which shall review the legal framework of the urban lease, introducing several measures to boost the rental market, that protrude:
- Greater freedom in the stipulation of the duration of contracts by the parties;
- Greater prominence of trading of shares in updating the old lace;
- Reduction in the duration of the transition period the old contracts to the new regime;
- New regime for carrying out works in old buildings;
- Special procedure for eviction.
Given the high sensitivity that may result from the entry into force of the new urban rental regime, IHRU understand promote the creation of a center to support the implementation of the new legislation, with the aim of assisting the parties involved in the negotiation process update rents: landlord and tenant.The aim of this customer service, provide landlords and tenants with information necessary for the conduct of a fair negotiation process for both.
- Law No. 79/2014 of 19 December - review the legal framework of the urban lease, changing the Civil Code and proceeding to the second amendment to Law 6/2006 of 27 February, the third amendment to Decree - Law No. 157/2006 of 8 August, and the second amendment to Decree-Law No. 158/2006 of 8 August.
- Order No. 226/2013 of 12 July - Approves models of an application for a declaration and statement for the fixed gross annual income of the family of the tenant household, and to establish the surrender procedures of the application and declaration issued .
- Decree-Law No. 266-C / 2012, December 31 - This law shall adjust the Law 6/2006 of 27 February, in the wording given to it by Law No. 31 / 2012, August 14, rectified by the Rectification Declaration No. 59-A / 2012 of 12 October.
- Law No. 31/2012, of August 14 - Revises the legal framework of the urban lease, changing the Civil Code, the Civil Procedure Code and the Law 6/2006 of 27 February.
- Statement of Rectification No 59-A / 2012, of October 12 - Declaration of rectification to the Law No. 31/2012 of 14 August, that 'Revises the legal framework of the urban lease, changing the Civil Code the Civil Procedure Code and the Law 6/2006, of February 27, "published in the Official Gazette, 1st Series, No. 157, of August 14, 2012.