The properties are for permanent housing, preferably the middle-income families who do not meet conditions or manifest difficulties in access to housing free market and meet the following criteria:
- be adult or emancipated;
- are not owners, tenants, or right holders which guarantees them the use and habitation of another building or fraction for housing in their own districts bordering the county in which is located the fire for rent, or in the metropolitan areas of Lisbon and Oporto when the fire for rent to locate in these municipalities;
- the candidate and / or household must prove economic and financial capacity to support the payment of the respective income, according to defined effort rates (minimum 10% and maximum 30%);
- not be lease of beneficiaries concluded under this initiative, except in cases where the lease you are applying is intended to replace the previous situation, which ceased or will cease at a given date and for justified reasons.
At any time.
The application is done exclusively with the Social Market Rental Portal , by completing the simulator, which requires the introduction of monthly household income and monthly responsibilities on loans.
Interested parties must formalize the application by completing the data in the Portal simulator Social Rental Market.
After validation given by the simulator, the interested party may make application, providing only with the possibility of selecting two buildings.
If deemed eligible for the program, will be contacted to formalize the application.
The candidate will be required, and your household, submit the following documents:
- identity card / citizen card;
- tax card;
- last three salary receipts and / or reform of the household members who earn income;
- tax return and latest Settlement Notice;
- other evidence of not necessarily constant returns of the tax return;
- direct debit authorization of income in a bank account.
There are no costs associated with the submission of applications.
Under the Social Emergency Program, a property bag was made for available for rent, with lower than market rents, through the Social Rental Market initiative.
This initiative addresses the social classes, with yields higher than those that allow the allocation of social housing, not present, however, the financial ability to lease it a property on the open market, representing a triple benefit:
- Solves the difficulties of access to housing of families as it rents to practice present income values 20-30% lower than those in the free market;
- Monetizes the real estate that the participating entities have in their real estate portfolios;
- The market power of urban regeneration.
The property stock consists of dwellings made available by a number of participating entities, including the Institute for Housing and Urban Rehabilitation, IP, an organization with a long tradition and social experience in the rental market.
Portal Social Rental Market
In order to ensure the proper level of response to requests for application, an applicant may submit only two applications. If the applications are disapproved due to lack of interest in the property or rental property to another candidate, the system automatically allows the submission of a new application. In addition, at all times, the number of applications in evaluation of Property, is limited to a maximum of ten (10).