The CSDJ intended journalist of Portuguese nationality, that:
- Are degree holders or higher degree, notwithstanding, by decision of the leadership of IDN, be admitted candidates whose professional profile provides sufficient guarantees to enable their frequency;
- Performing duties for which the course objectives are considered high interest;
- Have professional experience and other relevant curricular aspects to ensure the dissemination of a culture of strategic security and defense.
The application period is established each year.
You have no costs.
The Security and Defense course for journalists (CSDJ) aims to give journalists skills and knowledge and to foster reflection and debate on the major issues in the field of security and defense, covering diverse subject areas such as:
- General framework of security and defense;
- Cooperative Security;
- System Alliances and International Cooperation;
- Common Security and Defence Policy of the European Union;
- National Defense Policy;
- Defense Economy: Technology with Innovation;
- Analysis of case studies, among others.