- From day 1 January of each year, in the case of issuance through the network of ATMs;
- From mid-December year immediately prior to the calendar year in which respect the license when required with the Institute for Nature Conservation and Forestry (ICNF).
Licenses National and Regional can be obtained:
- Through the network of ATMs, constituting the respective recieve the title of the license;
- At the counters of the regional directorates of forests (regional ICNF services).
The municipal licenses can only be obtained at ICNF:
- From its central services;
- In the regional directorates of forests;
- In forest management units.
Indication of the identification document number (ID or Citizen Card) and the Tax Identification Number or presentation thereof, as requests are made, respectively, in ATM machine or ICNF.
- National: € 7.19 = € 5.99 (rate) + € 1.20 (stamp duty);
- Regional: € 3.59 = € 2.99 (rate) + € 0.60 (stamp duty);
- Concelhia: € 1.08 = € 0.90 (rate) + € 0.18 (stamp duty).
The above identified amounts added in the case of licenses issued by the AFN, € 0.50 relating to the cost of the card, in this case, headlines the license.
Are exempt from sport fishing license those under 14 when accompanied by their legal representative and this is fishing license holder.
At the moment.
The interested in fishing in inland waters, as a leisure activity or sport, you must hold a fishing license - "Sport Fishing License."
This s annual licenses are valid for each calendar year and have national, regional or municipal level.