Any cidaddão meeting the following conditions:
- Passed the examination for fitness and knowledge necessary for the exercise of hunting;
- Has over 16 years;
- Do not be the bearer of mental disorder or organic or physiological impairment that makes the dangerous practice of hunting;
- Is not subject to prohibition of hunting by law or court order.
Until May 31 of the year following the obtaining of passing the exam.
- In the Institute of Nature Conservation and Flortestas (ICNF), central and decentralized services ;
- At the town hall of your area;
- In the Portuguese consulate was sent, if you live abroad.
- ID card and tax number or citizen's card;
- Medical certificate issued less than 90 days, proving not to be the bearer of mental disorder or organic or physiological impairment that the exercise of hunting become dangerous within the required specification;
- Criminal record;
- Two current passport photographs in color;
- Document of approval for examination;
- The lower, not emancipated, the written authorization of the person who legally represents.
Approximately 60 days
The Hunter Charter, except in exceptional situations, it is an indispensable title in order to hunt.
The Charter Hunter admits the following specifications:
- "No hunting weapon or bird of prey";
- "With firearm";
Phone 21 312 48 77 Fax 21 312 49 81 email@example.com Schedule Clarifications: 09: 00h to 12: 30h and 14: 00h to 17: 00h; Submission of applications: from 09: 30h to 16: 00h.
During the year of the hunt, the hunter is required to bring and present to the supervisory bodies, whenever so required:
- The Hunter Chart, when not discharged under the law;
- A hunting license;
- A certificate of detention hunting insurance;
- The Identity Card, Citizen Card or Passport;
- If applicable, the license and bear arms and the manifest document with the loan statement when the gun is not of itself;
- The license of the dogs who accompany him;
- The lower, the written authorization of the person who is.
Constitute "hunting weapon": firearms legally classified as hunting, the bow, the crossbow and the spear.
The Hunter Charter holders to specifications "With a firearm," "Archer-hunter" and "Cetreiro" can exert venatórios acts, respectively, with a firearm, archery or crossbow and with birds of prey. They can also exercise venatórios acts inherent to the specification "No hunting weapon or bird of prey" and also use spear.