Any citizen or business.
- Evidence of the facts;
- Exposure of the facts written, signed with the personal identification of the complainant.
- By post;
- By fax.
At any time.
You have no costs.
At the time.
Presenting complaint for any violation of the law, particularly fundamental rights, for acts committed by entities under the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MAI):
- National Civil Protection Authority;
- National Road Safety Authority;
- General Directorate of Internal Affairs;
- Civil Government;
- Private security companies.
Complaints can lead to the adoption of recommendations for the improvement of services provided.
In more severe cases, the IGAI shall investigate the facts occurred, by establishing a process of investigation or the disciplinary inquiry process instruction.