- Natural or legal persons owners or publishers of periodicals in Portuguese, classified as Portuguese according to the Press Law ( Law No. 2/99, of January 13 );
- Natural or legal persons owning or edited publications publishers exclusively in digital format, in Portuguese, classified as Portuguese, under the Press Law;
- Radio operators.
Applicant organizations must meet a set of requirements for the Incentive Application Consolidation and Development of Social Communication Companies Regional and Local .
The deadline for applications for this encouragement takes place during the month of March 2010.
- Personally, the Development Services Director of Social Media, Incentive Area (Palacio Foz, Restauradores Square, Lisbon 1250-187);
- By post to the Development Services Director of Social Media, Incentive Area (Palacio Foz, Restauradores Square, Lisbon 1250-187).
"Target =" _ blank "title =" Link to Application "> Application addressed to the Minister of Parliamentary Affairs (responsible Government for the area of social communication), accompanied by all the documents listed below:
- Supporting document of debts to Social Security, which may be waived if the candidate exercise the option provided in Decree-Law No. 114/2007 of 19 April;
- Supporting document of the tax situation, issued by the Tax Office of the domicile or headquarters of the applicant which may be waived if the candidate exercise the option provided in Decree-Law No. 114/2007 of 19 April;
- Full copy of the latest statement of income (including its annexes), accompanied by the respective confirmation of delivery;
- "Target =" _ blank "title =" Link to Form "> Application Form , duly completed;
- Budget or justifying pro forma invoice of the requested amount and broken down by eligible investments (Note: the displayed values should not exceed the average market prices);
- Balance sheets and statement of Historic results, for the three years preceding the application (must attach further copies of Models 22 IRC / IES and Annual Declarations - Annex A);
- Balance sheet and income statement for the year of application;
- Indication of assumptions regarding the projected accounting statements;
- Swings and Projected profit and loss for the three years following the year of completion of the investment;
- Copy of the Articles of Association updated the candidate entity;
- Credential updated and issued by INSCOOP (Instituto António Sérgio Cooperative Sector), if it is cooperative;
- Copy of the contract of employment of each of the permanent workers referred to in paragraph 6.2 of the form;
Only to the entities or publishers of periodicals:
- A copy of the latest edition of each of the last 12 months preceding the date of application;
- Copy of the Editorial Statute.
Just to radio operators:
- Radio-electronic copies of the license and the license;
- Copy of the employment contracts of journalists or equivalent employment or otherwise document to the operator;
- Copy of the journalist's licenses or equivalent.
- See "target =" _ blank "title =" Link to Order No. 1993/2010 "> Order No. 1993/2010, of 26 January , laying the economic and financial indicators and establishes the criteria for graduation of applications for this incentive in 2010;
- See "target =" _ blank "title =" Link to the European Commission Document N 727/06 - Portugal "> European Commission Document N 727/06 - Portugal , referred to in paragraph 2.1 of Order No. 5797/2009 of 13 February;
- See "target =" _ blank "title =" Link to Ordinance No. 184/2009 "> Order No. 184/2009 of 20 February , on aid "de minimis" referred to in Section 8 of the Application Form;
- Applications which do not come properly instructed with the documents referred to above will be rejected, subject to compliance with the guarantees of information and hearing provided for in the Administrative Procedure Code (CPA).
No associated costs.
This support aims to:
- Encourage companies to complement and monetize journalistic production, by creating new forms and sales support and distribution of information, using advanced technological resources;
- Encourage a business-oriented attitude to the market, reinforcing their practices in business management and promotion initiatives, notably communication activities and journalistic product marketing;
- Promote culture and the Portuguese language with the Portuguese communities living abroad.
Under the Objective 1 projects listed below are eligible, showing sufficient interest for that purpose:
- Pages of accommodation costs on the Internet for online editions of periodicals or distribution of the audio signal radios, for a period of 12 months;
- Acquisition of equipment and software aimed at the pages of accommodation on the Internet referred to above;
- Training initiatives aimed at proper use of equipment and computer programs mentioned above, since associated with its acquisition, can not the respective value, exclusive of VAT, exceed 25% of the total amount to be granted;
- Acquisition of equipment and software for the company's activity and its management;
- Investment in tangible fixed assets or intangible inherent in technological support and multimedia initiatives;
- Development of multimedia newsrooms.
With regard to the objective 2 are considered eligible, among others, the following measures:
- Awareness-raising for reading;
- Development of new subscribers raising campaigns;
- Development of distribution policies for sale in banking;
- Adherence to-run control by an independent and recognized by the market entity.
Relative to Target 3, are considered eligible projects in the following areas:
- Commercial strategies to promote subscriptions;
- Publishing projects, on paper, radio or online, whose contents relating mainly on issues related to emigration;
- Publishing projects, on paper, radio or online, the contents of which allow migrants to deepening its cultural connection, affective and policy to Portugal;
- Exchange of professionals and trainees between media companies based in Portugal and media companies owners of Portuguese-speaking agencies based abroad.