Access to economic activities of trade, services and restoration was governed by a set of dispersed diplomas. In order to address this situation, it was published RJACSR provided for in Decree-Law No. 10/2015, of 16 January .
This new legislation establishes the principle of freedom of access and exercise of trade activities, services and restoration. It also offers greater legal certainty for economic operators and fostering a more favorable environment for access to and exercise of the activities concerned, whilst at the same time, conditions for sustained economic development, based on a consolidated and stable legal framework, implementing one of the measures identified Agenda for Competitiveness for Trade, Services and Restoration 2014-2020, included in the strategic axis "Context Cost Reduction and Simplification".
The previous procedures to control access to and exercise of the activity are now three types:
- The presentation of mere previous communications;
- Obtaining permits;
- Obtaining joint authorizations as appropriate.
As the services available under Zero Licensing regime, now repealed part, the administrative procedures and activities regulated by RJACSR proceed through the electronic one-stop shop / Counter Entrepreneur .
Since the beginning of provision of electronic platform, the Entrepreneur Desk recorded nearly 30,000 applications for Zero Licensing services.
For more information see:
- Electronic services under RJACSR available in Counter Entrepreneur ;
- The Legal System of Trade Activities, Services and Restoration (RJACSR) - Decree-Law No. 10/2015, dated January 16 ;
- Licensing Zero - Decree-Law No. 48/2011, of 1 April ;
- Site of the Directorate General for Economic Activities (DGAE).