As part of the delivery and validation of the statement of remuneration in Social Security Direct, the Institute of Social Security will implement, from May 2016, the process of rejecting the statement of remuneration that presents errors in filling it.
In order to minimize the impact on the delivery of the declarations, the procedure for rejecting the declaration of errors will be carried out in three phases.
In a first phase, which runs from May 1 to 10 with the delivery of the statement of remuneration for the month of April, those that, when submitted, present the following errors will not be accepted:
- The indicated field is not correctly filled;
- There is already a statement of remuneration equal to the one you intend to deliver;
- The employee is not tied to the employer1 or the employee is anomalous2;
- Already there is remuneration of the same nature for the same worker;
- Differences of remuneration were declared for the employee without there being base remuneration that supports them;
- Indication of negative values and / or days without positive values and / or days that support them.
In the second phase, which runs from June 1 to 10 with the delivery of the statement of remuneration for the month of May, those that, when submitted, present the following errors will not be accepted:
- Establishment of the employer is already closed;
- The sum of the remuneration of Members of statutory bodies exceeds 12 times the national minimum wage, for remunerations with reference to 2014.01;
- The sum of the remuneration of Members of statutory bodies is less than 1 time the value of the Index of Social Support (€ 419.22);
- Delivery of Statement of remuneration in the same month for correction of elements included in the declaration already submitted for the same reference year / month;
- The number of days declared for workers with part-time or very short-term or intermittent employment contracts has a decimal value different from noon (0.5)
In the third and last phase, which runs from September 1 to 10 with the delivery of the statement of remuneration for the month of August, those that, when submitted, present the following errors will not be accepted:
- The sum of the remuneration is different from the total of the declared remunerations;
- The contributory rate declared by the employer for the employee is different from that in the Social Security Information System.
To learn how to correct the errors presented and submit their Remuneration Statement, see the step-by-step instructions for troubleshooting.
You can also consult the step-by-step with support videos available in Direct Social Security in the "Help" menu.
For more information see the Practical Guide on "Delivery and Rejection of the Monthly Remuneration Statement".
You can also contact the National Employers Support Line through no. 300 513 000.
 That is, the employer did not previously communicate the admission of the worker to Social Security.
 Because it does not coincide with the information previously reported by the employer to the Social Security.
Source: Instituto de Segurança Social, I.P.