Since 11 January, the Lisbon City Council has made available a service area for GABITUR - Information and Tourism Support Office, located in the Espaço Empresa / Lisboa Initiative.
This new service space, located in Campo Grande nº 13, operates between 09:00 a.m. - 13:00 p.m. and from 14:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and is intended to provide support in the scope of Accommodation, Restoration and Drinking activities, namely :
- Promote the registration of Local Accommodation establishments, under the terms and for the purposes of applicable legislation;
- Promote the census of large waste producers;
- Promote licensing of the exercise of catering and beverages;
- To promote the licensing of occupancy of the public space in the scope of the activities of Accommodation and Restoration and Beverage, taking into account the transfer of competences attributed to the Town Councils;
- Support the instruction of applications for urban operations related to tourism enterprises;
- Provide all the necessary support to the businessmen of the sectors of Accommodation and Restoration and Drinks for the exercise of its activity.
The Tourism Information and Support Office was created through a cooperation protocol between the Lisbon City Council and AHRESP with the aim of simplifying the licensing processes for catering and beverages.
The Espaço Empresa / Iniciativa Lisboa is a place of service, aimed at companies, under the responsibility of AMA - Agency for Administrative Modernization, I.P. And the Lisbon City Hall.