These new branches, which result from a partnership between the Agency for Administrative Modernization and the municipalities of Vizela, Felgueiras, Ílhavo, Resende, S. Pedro do Sul, Fronteira, Coruche, Golegã, Salvaterra de Magos, Moura and Castro Marim. Of these municipalities countless services of the central and local administration.
The new Citizen Spaces opened in the following locations:
- Braga: Sequeira and Tagilde;
- Porto: Airães;
- Aveiro: Ílhavo;
- Viseu: Civic Center of S. Martinho de Mouros, Termas de S. Pedro do Sul, Santa Cruz da Trapa and CM of S. Pedro do Sul;
- Portalegre: Fronteira, Vale de Maceiras and Cabeço de Vide;
- Santarém: Union of parishes of Coruche, Fajarda and Erra, Couço, Golegã, Azinhaga, Pombalinho and Marinhais;
- Beja: Yellow;
- Faro: Height and Azinhal.
Espaço Cidadão is a new model of assisted assistance, closer to the population, which brings together services available on the internet from various public agencies in a single physical access point, which functions as an extension of the Citizen's Stores.
In these new Citizen Spaces you can, for example, renew your driving license, obtain a criminal record, update your address on the citizen's card or validate invoices (e-invoice). More than 200 services in one space, closer to you.