At any time within the time the counters.
- Identity Document (Identity Card / Citizen Card or Passport);
- Taxpayer card or indicating the tax identification number;
- NIB (in case of payment by direct debit);
- Proof occupant quality (Public Deed of Purchase and Sale Commitment Agreement Purchase or Lease Agreement Lease Agreement or Lending Agreement).
If you choose to award the contract through the Customer Service Line 808 273 333, follow the instructions ready and provide the requested data:
- Name of the person you want to put as contract holder;
- VAT number of such holder;
- Telephone number;
- Phone number to contact between 09: 00h and 18: 00h;
- Address place of consumption you want to hire;
- Use what to do with the gas (cooking, hot water or central heating);
- Rate at which you want to be billed;
- Name on the payment of invoices (if different from the contract holder);
- Bank Identification Number (if you want to make the payment of bills by direct debit).
It has no associated cost.
Through this service, individuals can obtain information on how to enter into a gas supply contract with EDP Gas Universal Service.
Phone 808 273 333 Website Link
In very particular circumstances, those documents can not be sufficient and must be supported by others, such as statements made by the seller, landlord, central administration bodies, regional or local and judicial administration and legal services.