At any time.
- Over the Internet (To perform this service, click here);
- In person at any office of the EDP.
- Taxpayer card and identification document (ID Card or Citizen Card) or Passport;
- Municipal construction license or declaration signed by the owner or responsible technical, how the work is not subject to municipal licensing;
- EDP communication indicating the NIP - number of building identification, Power food and address of installation, where power has been granted viability.
- Collective Person Identification Card;
- Municipal construction license or declaration, signed by the responsible owner or manager, how the work is not subject to municipal licensing;
- EDP communication indicating the NIP - number of building identification, Power food and address of the installation, Where power has been granted viability.
In cases where there is no information about feeding viability (lack of communication EDP indicating the NIP) must be delivered:
- Plan or sketch of location;
- Electrotechnical sheet (in duplicate).
The amounts vary according to the type of contract stipulated (To make a consultation of different tariffs, click here ).
Installation procedures and types of supply of electricity in private homes.
The connection of the facility to the electricity network should be built taking into consideration the Technical Solutions and Normalized Requested by the Client Power. To find out which power most appropriate to their situation should evaluate not only the type of electrodoméesticos you have, and the type of use that is made of them (To perform a simulation, click here ).
Standard contracts for the supply of electricity:
- Normal low voltage - Customers in Low Voltage and Power contracted to 41.4 kVA (To find out what the general conditions of this agreement, click here );
- Special low voltage - Customers on low voltage and power higher than 41.4 kVA (To find out what the general conditions of this agreement, click here );
- Remaining Cases (If your power supply does not fit in any of these cases and intends to obtain any information or clarification, click here );
Network Connection Low Voltage
This connection can be made based on the following connecting elements:
- Exclusive use - Network elements where transits, exclusively, the power consumed at the installation.
- Shared use - Network elements that allow connection to more than one installation.
Budget - Following the network connection request to EDP Distribution shall, within 15 working days, a budget of expenses for the construction of connecting elements, with the following detail:
- Connecting elements required (dimensions and specifications);
- Materials to be used;
- Any charges to the strengthening or expanding networks.
Construction of Connection Elements - The liaison for exclusive use can be built by the customer must respect the study that served as the basis for the budget, provided by EDP, follow the applicable construction regulations and use approved materials EDP.
The connection can be made based on the following connecting elements:
- Exclusive use - Network elements where transits, exclusively, the power consumed at the installation;
- Shared use - Network elements that allow the connection of more than one installation;
Following the network connection request, the Distribution EDP will carry out the necessary studies and shall, within 30 working days, a budget of expenses for the construction of connecting elements, stating, inter alia:
Connecting the elements construction
The connecting elements of exclusive use, and possibly some shared use of elements by prior arrangement with the EDP Distribution, will be built by the requester and must be observed:
- The study was based on budget, which is permitted by EDP Distribution;
- The applicable construction standards;
- The use of materials approved by EDP Distribution.