Any milk producer, with the exception of the following:
- Applicants who have participated in public abandonment programs, all or part of the milk production activity; Applications with a final IQ less than 100 000 kg;
- Candidates who have transferred permanently all or part of your IQ in the last three campaigns, including the current marketing year, except in cases of termination of contracts;
- Candidates at the last and penultimate campaign have produced a lower amount to 85% of the respective IQ;
- Candidates whose holdings are located in whole or in part, in vulnerable zones, since farms are not licensed;
- Producers who have obtained rights to the premium for suckler cows, benefiting score the conversion of milk production for extensive cattle farming meat, pledging the abandonment of milk production;
- Applications for RN for quantities of less than 25 000 kg;
- Candidates who have been assigned IQ within the RN, one of the two years preceding the application and that by the end of the marketing year following their allocation have produced less than 50% of the assigned IQ;
- Applicants who at the time of application have not started the respective licensing process within the time limits set out in Decree 214/2008.
The day from April 1 and June 30 of each year.
There is not.
»Documents and requirements:
- Annexed to the application to the National Reserve (if applicable);
- Health of the place of processing license (if applicable);
- Operating Licence copy;
- Proof of delivery of the investment project (if applicable);
- Project contracting of proof (if applicable);
- Declaration of DRAPN (for inserted farms Vulnerable Zone);
- Copy of ID / CC;
- Copy of the NIF / CC of the applicant or the company;
- Copy of the statutes or certificate of business registration (if applicable);
You have no costs.
The analysis and allocation of QR is made by the end of the year, and you informed within one month after the assignment.
All milk producers who intend to market milk must hold an Individual Quota (IQ). This IQ can be increased or attributed entirely from a National Reserve (RN) fed, among others, from cessation of activity, land expropriation, discontinuation of milk production or increased National Quota (QN) allocated to Portugal .The sum of IQ contributions RN originated in a specific geographical area and a given campaign results in a number that is assigned in the following marketing year to producers whose dairy farm is situated in the geographical area of the Regional Directorate of Agriculture and Fisheries which was generated this contribution .to such interested parties should submit their application, the amount requested and within the established limits.
Website Link Schedule Working days from 09: 00h to 12: 30h and 14: 00h to 17: 39h