All foreign citizens who are not nationals of EU Member States, the European Economic Area and Switzerland who wish to exercise an independent activity or invest in Portugal.
Please refer to the consular post competent to know the hours of operation for visa application receipt.
On the spot:
- Portuguese consular posts ;
- Embassy / Consulate holding the jurisdiction of that country, should not be a Portuguese consular post.
1. Application in the model itself;
2. Passport or other valid travel document;
3. Two identical photos, passport, current and in good applicant's identification conditions;
4. Title of transport to ensure their return;
5. valid travel insurance, which can cover the expenses necessary for medical reasons, including urgent medical assistance and possible repatriation;
6. Application for Criminal Record query Portuguese for Foreigners and Borders Service (SEF);
7. Criminal record certificate from the country of origin or the country where the applicant resided for more than one year;
8. Proof of accommodation conditions;
9. Proof of means of subsistence;
For independent professional activity:
10. society Agreement or proposal or contract for services within the professions;
11. Where applicable, a statement issued by the competent authority to verify the profession exercise requirements that, in Portugal. Is subject to qualifications;
For immigrant entrepreneurs:
12. Declaration that made or intends to make an investment operation in Portugal, with the indication of the nature, amount and duration;
13. Proof of own funds available in Portugal, including those obtained from a financial institution in Portugal, and the intention to carry out an intention to invest in Portuguese territory properly described and identified.
Information and education visa for foreign nationals seeking a residence visa for the exercise of an occupation or independent entrepreneurs immigrants in Portugal.