Skip to Content

Residence visa for the exercise of investigative activity or highly qualified

Last update on 31-10-2013

Information on how and where to make the application for a residence visa for the exercise of a research activity or highly qualified in Portugal.

Read more

The information presented is the responsibility of the competent authorities.

The contents were translated automatically by use of a tool that is not perfect in all situations. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the portal.

Rate this content: Average:0