All foreign citizens who are not nationals of EU Member States, the European Economic Area and Switzerland wishing to perform religious functions, live in congregation, reside in Portugal as retired or living income of her own.
Please refer to the consular post competent to know the hours of operation for visa application receipt.
On the spot:
- Portuguese consular posts ;
- Embassy / Consulate holding the jurisdiction of that country, should not be a Portuguese consular post.
- Application in its own model;
- Passport or other valid travel document;
- Two identical photos, passport, current and in good applicant's identification conditions;
- Valid travel insurance, which can cover the expenses necessary for medical reasons, including urgent medical assistance and possible repatriation;
- Application for Criminal Record consultation by Portuguese Foreigners and Borders Service (SEF);
- Criminal record certificate from the country of origin or the country where the applicant resided for more than one year;
- Housing conditions;
- Proof of means of subsistence as defined by ordinance of the competent members of the Government;
- Church certificate or community they belong to, since recognized by Portuguese law; the proof of the existence of means of subsistence may be replaced by a community disclaimer receiving / religious;
Document amount of reform;
10. Proof that you have income that allow for subsistence in Portugal.
Information and education visa for foreign citizens seeking residence visa as pensioners, religious or people who live with the own income in Portugal.