All foreign citizens who are not nationals of EU Member States, the European Economic Area and Switzerland, for the exercise of artistic activity aimed at public spectacles, the producing entities or organizers of these shows.
Please refer to the consular post competent to know the hours of operation for visa application receipt.
On the spot:
- Portuguese consular posts;
- Embassy / Consulate holding the jurisdiction of that country, should not be a Portuguese consular post.
- Application in its own model;
- Passport or other valid travel document;
- Two identical photos, passport, current and in good applicant's identification conditions;
- Valid travel insurance, which can cover the expenses necessary for medical reasons, including urgent medical assistance and possible repatriation;
- Application for Criminal Record consultation by Portuguese Foreigners and Borders Service (SEF);
- Criminal record certificate from the country of origin or the country where the applicant resided for more than one year;
- Proof of accommodation conditions;
- Proof of means of subsistence;
- Employment contract;
- Proof that exercise on a regular basis, the artistic activity that has been performed.
You have no costs.
Information and education visa for foreign nationals wishing to obtain a visa, residence or temporary stay, to exercise an artistic activity aimed at public shows to producing entities or organizing these spectacles according to the duration of the contract in Portugal.
- Regulates the Law on the legal regime of entry, stay, exit and removal of foreign citizens from the country.
- Regulates the entry, exit and residence of foreigners in Portugal.
- Changes the order of the means of subsistence.
- Regulates livelihoods.
- Scheme for employment contracts show professionals.
- Table of Consular Fees.