All foreign citizens who are not nationals of EU Member States, the European Economic Area and Switzerland transferred in the context of the provision of services or carrying out professional training companies within the same group of States Parties of the WTO.
You should consult with competent consular post in order to know the opening hours for visa applications reception.
On the spot:
- Portuguese consular posts ;
- Embassy / Consulate holding the jurisdiction of that country, should not be a Portuguese consular post.
- Application in its own model;
- Passport or other valid travel document;
- Two identical photos, passport, current and in good applicant's identification conditions;
- The ticket that ensures their return;
- Valid travel insurance, which can cover the expenses necessary for medical reasons, including urgent medical assistance and possible repatriation;
- Application for Criminal Record consultation by Portuguese Foreigners and Borders Service (SEF);
- Criminal record certificate from the country of origin or the country where the applicant resided for more than one year;
- Proof of accommodation conditions;
- Proof of means of subsistence as defined by ordinance of the competent members of the Government;
The transfer has:
- To be effected between establishments of the same company or group of companies, with the establishment in Portuguese territory to provide services equivalent to those provided by the institution where the foreign national is transferred;
To refer to members or employees, for at least one year in the establishment in another State party to the WTO that includes one of the following categories:
- those who, having directing powers, working as senior management of the company and make essentially the management of an establishment, receiving general guidelines of the board;
- have specific technical knowledge essential to the activity, research equipment, techniques or management thereof;
- which must receive vocational training in the establishment in the country.
Information and education visa for foreign nationals seeking temporary stay visa under transfer of workers between countries belonging to the World Trade Organization (WTO), in the provision of services or professional training in Portugal.