Any citizen with Portuguese living outside the European Union:
- For over 20 years do not visit Portugal;
- Until the beginning of the trip has completed 65 or more years old;
- Do not be economic conditions to support travel and subsistence costs of similar;
- Be physically able to travel independently;
- Has not benefited from this or another program with the same goal.
Until March 19 or June 30 of each year, for visits to take place in May and October, respectively.
On site .
On site or by mail:
»Documents and requirements:
1. Application form for visit to Portugal;
2. Certificate confirming medical health status, disease and the prescribed daily medication, in case the candidate is selected.
Note: The veracity of the statements made in the form, in particular with regard to age, economic status and date of last visit to Portugal, is attested by the Consulates of Portugal.
You have no costs.
Support the achievement of short-term stays in Portugal, under the Portugal program in heart, for Portuguese needy elderly, residents of countries outside the European Union (EU) and do not visit Portugal for over 20 years.
The program consists of:
- Travel to Portugal and return to the country of residence;
- Tourist and cultural program in Portugal, full board, with an approximate duration of two weeks.