Portuguese citizens living abroad.
At any time within the opening hours of shops.
On site .
1. Two identical face photographs, in color with smooth and light background, with less than a year and measures 32x32mm (bareheaded and without sunglasses);
2. Forms - Model # 1 and # 11;
If the request is due to changing data:
3. Previous identity card;
4. Photocopy date of birth registration or marriage, with tracked changes, obtained by the consular post;
If application is due to bad condition, loss or theft:
5. Complementary document identification, even abroad, preferably with photo, with the name and other identifying data itself or, if not possible, parents;
6. Printed - Model # 14;
7. Photocopy date of birth registration, obtained by the consular post.
- . Printed Mod paragraph 1 is € 0,55;
- . Printed Mod No 11 is € 0.50;
- Printed Mod.n.º 14 is € 0.50;
- BI request rate is € 3.00;
- BI emission rate is € 3.00.
Duplicate of the document proving the civil identification resident Portuguese citizens abroad because:
- Name change, affiliation, marital status or address; Bad condition; loss;
The ID card is gradually being replaced by the Citizen Card, and you can make the new document in some consular posts .
Portuguese consular posts
The identity card must be lifted in the place where it was requested and can be delivered to own or a third party, provided there is written permission.
For more information see the Portal of the Portuguese Communities .