- Publishers based in Brazil;
- Universities that have publisher status, or who are associated with publishers to publish works in a co-edition.
- Throughout the year.
Data applications reception limit: November 30 of each year. All applications received after the deadline are immediately considered in next year's program.
- In person;
- In Internet .
- Form ;
- Copyright contract;
- Certified copy of business registration, founding treaty, statute or social contract in force;
- Proof of enrollment in individual documents or general register of taxpayers;
- Proof of tax compliance;
- The publisher's catalog.
Applications sent by mail, fax or e-mail are accepted. The remaining documents must be sent by mail.
Commitment Editor after the grant reception:
- Returning, signed the contract that formalizes the support; Print the back cover of the book, the logos of DGLB and the Ministry of Culture the inscription "Work supported by the Book Directorate General and Libraries / Portugal";
- Send to DGLB three copies of the published work.
Any changes to the information submitted in the application should be immediately communicated to DGLB.
Payment is made by bank check, the order from the publisher by the end of this year.
No associated costs.
The publication of the work takes place in the year following the application.
The General Directorate of Books and Libraries (DGLB) through annual contest, grant financial incentives for the publication of works by Portuguese authors and Portuguese-speaking African authors in Brazil. This service is provided under the Support Programme the edition in Brazil.