Candidates who meet the following conditions:
- Portuguese emigrant applicants or their relatives (in this case, aged up to 25 years on December 31 of the year of application) residing with them;
- Submission of the application no later than three years after the return to Portugal;
- Secondary course of ownership in the country of residence therein constitutes enabling access to higher education or to be Portuguese or equivalent;
- Residence abroad for at least two years at the time of completion of secondary education course;
- No higher education course title.
- Document the migrant situation or your family (issued by the embassy or consulate in the country of emigration Portuguese);
- When they hold a foreign secondary education course:
the document proving ownership of secondary education course with their classification;
the (i) declaration that the qualification obtained in the country of emigration, is sufficient to enter higher education in that country in similar courses to those who want to compete in Portugal (issued by the authorities of the country of emigration education) or (ii ) equivalence certificate of secondary education abroad course the Portuguese education system.
You have no associated cost.
Application to special quota places for Portuguese emigrants and their families in national competition for access to higher education.
Directorate General of Higher Education
Phone 21 312 60 00 Fax 21 312 61 23
- Legislation regulating the access and enrollment in higher education: Decree-Law No. 296-A / 98 of 25 September, amended by Decree-Laws Nos 99/99 of 30 March 26/2003 of 7 February 76/2004 of 27 March, 158/2004 of 30 June, 147-A / 2006 of 31 July, 40/2007, of February 20, 45/2007 of 23 February, and 90/2008 of 30 May, rectified by the Rectification Declaration No. 32-C / 2008 of 16 June.
- Ordinance which regulates the annual national competition.