Any citizen who provides or has provided military service in the RC or RV.
While providing service and after termination of the contract on the basis of service time.
- At the site of service delivery while providing service;
- In DGPRM, ended the contract.
»Do not have documents and requirements.
You have no costs.
The incentive scheme aims to support and encourage the provision of effective service in the contract schemes (RC) and voluntary (RV) of young people, promoting also during and after providing service, a set of benefits aimed at their reintegration into active professional life.
The incentive system based on the combination of the principles of flexibility, diversity and progressiveness with regard to being granted, taking into account the nature and duration of the services actually provided. Therefore, the Law on Military Service and Incentive Regulation to Provide Military in contract schemes (RC) and voluntary (RV) enshrine various forms of incentives, including:
The military carrying out voluntary military service under contract or as volunteers can access a wide range of support and benefits:
- Support for obtaining academic qualifications
- Student worker status;
- Primary and secondary education courses;
- Special assessment arrangements;
- Study support and access to New Information Technologies.
- Contingency vacancies access to public higher education;
- Subsidy for payment of school fees;
- Support for training and professional certification;
- Compensation and materials;
- Support for insertion in the labor market:
- Entitled to unemployment benefits;
- Support for self-employment or business;
- Support for hiring young people seeking their first job;
- Entry into the Civil Service;
- Admission to the permanent staff of the Armed Forces;
- Admission to the permanent staff of the Security Forces;
- Admission to the frames of civilian staff of Departmental services and manufacturing establishments of the armed forces;
- Entry into international organizations.
- Social support:
- Sickness insurance; Family benefits
- Retirement and retirement.
Phone 21 303 85 00 Fax 21 301 30 37 email@example.com Website Link Schedule Weekdays from 09: 30h to 12: 30h and 14: 00h to 17: 30h.
Phone Linha Azul: 808 222 324; Do estrangeiro: + 351 21 380 42 01 /2 /3 Schedule Working days from 09: 30h to 16: 30h.
Centre for Information and Guidance for Training and Employment (CIOFE)
firstname.lastname@example.org Website Link
- Law No. 174/1999 of 21 September (the Military Service Act as amended by Organic Law 1/2008 of May 6).
- Decree-Law No. 289/2000 of 14 November (Regulation of the Military Service Act - amended by Decree-Law No. 52/2009 of 2 March).
- Decree-Law No. 320-A / 2000 of 15 December (Incentive Regulation on the Provision of Military Regimes in the Contract and Volunteer).
- Decree-Law No. 118/2004 of 21 May (Amendment to Incentive Regulation to Provide Military Regimes in the Contract and Volunteer).
- Decree-Law No. 220/2006 of 3 November (Protection in unemployment).
- Decree-Law No. 320/2007 of 27 September (Amendment to Incentive Regulation to Provision of Military Service in the Contract and Volunteer schemes).