Citizens of both sexes who have the following conditions:
- Have Portuguese nationality;
- Have at the time of the merger, minimum age of 18 years and maximum age:
- 30 years for graduates in Medicine citizens, empowered with the general boarding; 27 years for licensed citizens or graduates;
- 24 years for others;
- Have adequate psycho-physical fitness; Not inhibited or restricted exercise of public functions; Not have been convicted criminally in actual prison sentence; Have regularized military situation;
- Have appropriate qualifications:
- Official: BA, BSc or equivalent degree (eventually, at least secondary education course or legally equivalent qualification);
- Sergeants: secondary education course or legally equivalent (eventually, at least the basic education course or legally equivalent qualification);
- Squares: Course of basic education or equivalent degree (eventually, at least 2 of the primary school or an equivalent degree);
- Have positive merit evaluation, for the period of military service may be provided.
Special Conditions: Established by Ordinance of the Minister of National Defence on proposals from the General Staff of heads of each branch.
At any time, except in cases where it is open competition, and in this situation the period specified in the tender notice.
The application and all application documents can be delivered in recruitment centers of the branches, units, establishments and military bodies.
Meet the admission requirements and fill the application form or application form .
No associated costs.
There are no time limits, except when it is made a call for competition notice as stipulated deadlines.
This service provides information about military service in the Volunteer and contract schemes (RV / RC):
- Volunteer Scheme (RV)
- : The actual service RV corresponds to the provision of voluntary military service for a period of 12 months. It is the expression of the homeland defense of law and relies on voluntary adherence to a link to the armed forces with a view to meeting their needs;
- Contract Scheme (RC): the actual service in RC corresponds to the provision of voluntary military service for a minimum of two and maximum of six years in order to meet the needs of the armed forces or their eventual entry in the permanent staff.