At any time.
Phone 21 092 52 00 Fax 21 092 52 01 email@example.com Website Link
Phone 21 884 23 00 Fax 21 884 24 70 firstname.lastname@example.org Website Link
Phone 21 472 35 09 Fax 21 472 35 08 email@example.com Website Link
Health Services Department, Social Affairs and Veterans
Phone 213 804 200 Fax 213 013 037 firstname.lastname@example.org Website Link
- Recognizes the right to compensation for material and moral assisting the disabled armed forces and establishing measures and means to contribute to their full integration into society;
- Repealing various legislation establishing limitations on monthly quantitative received as pensions or disability or any other evidence concerning the termination of performance of work;
- Attributes to disabled military the right to request the review of the degree of disability when there is worsening of the disease or injury;
- Enables disabled Armed Forces accumulation, in full, the holiday pay and Christmas, or 14 months, accrued to them because of the positions that were filled or who receive pensions;
- Admits the accrual of holiday and Christmas allowances in cases of accumulation of public or public and private functions or extraordinary retirement pension or invalidity of the disabled of the Armed Forces;
- Reformulates the system of tax benefits applicable on the purchase of motor vehicles and disabled wheelchairs;
- Promotes the post that would have amounted military of permanent staff disabled the Armed Forces, under b) and c) of paragraph 1 of article 18 of Decree-Law 43/76 of 20 January, the situation extraordinary reform with a degree of general inability to gain less than 30% and not opted for active service, reviewing the respective pension reform;
- Considers deficient Armed Forces the Portuguese citizen, being military or former military, is a carrier of chronic psychological disturbance resulting from exposure to traumatic stressors during the military life, and create a national network of support to the military in this situation;
- Recognizes the right to compensation for material and moral assisting the disabled armed forces and establishing measures and means to contribute to their full integration into society), establishing the support of illness for disabled Armed Forces;
- Making the public control regime wealth of holders of political office.