At any time.
- By post.
- By fax.
You have no documents or requirements.
You have no costs.
- Through the Internet: at the time;
- At the counter: at the time;
- By e-mail: about five working days;
- By mail: about five working days.
The sale of maximum prices of textbooks intended for primary and secondary education must be in accordance with the principles and rules established in the Convention Pricing concluded between the Directorate-General for Economic Activities (DGAE) and the Portuguese Association of Publishers and Booksellers ( APEL) .This service possible to monitor the sale of a maximum price of textbooks.
Directorate-General for Economic Activities
Phone 21 791 91 00 Fax 21 796 51 58 firstname.lastname@example.org Schedule Working days from 09: 00h to 12: 30h and 14: 00h to 17: 30h.
- System of fixed book prices.
- Amendment to fixed book price system.
- System of assessment, certification and adoption of textbooks of primary and secondary education, and the principles and objectives to be satisfied by the socio-educational support for the purchase and loan of textbooks.
- Regulation of Law No. 47/2006 of 28 August, establishing the evaluation system, certification and adoption of textbooks of primary and secondary education, and the principles and objectives that must be satisfied the socio-educational support in relation to acquisition and loan of textbooks.
- Agreed price regime that is subject to sale of textbooks and other teaching-learning resources for primary and secondary education.
For more information about textbook prices, see the " price Convention into force . "